泰坦尼克号句子摘抄(泰坦尼克号的句子)
JACK: Don't do it
杰克:别这样
ROSE: Stay back Don't come any closer
露丝:呆在后面,别再靠近了
JACK: Come on Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over
杰克:来吧,把手给我,我把你拉回来
ROSE: No, stay where you are I mean it I'll let go
露丝:不,呆在你的地方。我是说,我会放手的。
JACK: No, you won't
杰克:不,你不会的
ROSE: What do you mean, No I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do You don't know me
露丝:你什么意思,不,我不会的?不要冒昧地告诉我我会做什么,也不会做什么。你不认识我。
JACK: Well, you would have done it already
杰克:好吧,你早就做了
ROSE: You're distracting me Go away
露丝:你让我分心了,走开
JACK: I can't I'm involved now You let go and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you
杰克:我不能参与,现在你放开我,我要跟着你跳进去
1. 赢到船票,露丝,这是我一生最美好的事,它让我能跟你相逢。
2. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
3. 我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
4. 杰克,我在飞,我飞起来了。
5. 听着,露丝。你会获救,然后继续你的人生,你会儿孙满堂长命百岁。不是死在这,不是在这样的夜晚,不是像这样。
Rose: I love you Jack.
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Rose: I'm so cold.
Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.